Sheds n Homes supply cold formed steel portal frame industrial buildings, that are custom designed and engineered specifically to each business’ specifications. With our commercial clients, we aim to gain a full understanding of the brief in order to arrive at a functional solution.
There are so many advantages to purchasing a Sheds n Homes pre-engineered steel industrial building, such as:
- Flexible designs with dimensions able to be changed in 100mm increments
- Numerous layout configurations - including large clear span warehouses to side-by-side garage bays for multiple tenancies
- Clear spans up to 30 metres, heights up to 9 metres and lengths beyond 200 metres (design criteria dependent)
- Our portal frame permits numerous bays at varying widths
- Integration of dividing walls to section off work areas from office space
- Mezzanine flooring for increased storage
- Gable or skillion roof at various pitches
- Addition of lean-tos for extended space
- Wind, snow and earthquake loadings
Furthermore, cold formed steel is an extremely tough building material, one that many businesses and builders alike are opting for. We manufacture our kit buildings from BlueScope Steel which delivers options in COLORBOND® steel or ZINCALUME®.
For those projects that fall larger than the parameters of our cold formed steel sheds, we can possibly still assist. We have partnered with Specialised Steel Buildings who can work with steel combined with other materials (e.g. concrete panels) as well as project-specific designs.
Make an appointment with the team at Sheds n Homes Chinchilla to discuss our industrial buildings and commercial sheds today. Call 1800 764 764 or submit your details via our quote request page.